paraknit

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Clue 2 Finished

Finished clue 2 of SOTSii last night and photographed it today in natural light. This is my first KAL and I am loving it. I am making it in some cotton from Texere yarns and the stitch definition is great. Also did some more work on the cotton bedspread but no photos yet.

This afternoon I worked on some more debris clearing from the garden. Under all the rubbish I found several plants sprouting. I left some of the leaves and twigs around the plants to protect them a bit as it is forecast to get colder this weekend.

Back to work tomorrow which will come as a bit of a shock as I have had nearly two weeks leave. I will have to be up at 0500 and then work a 12 hour shift.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home