paraknit

Friday 1 February 2008

Mistake Spotted

I have finished my two day shifts and have had little time for knitting unfortunately. Tonight I start my two night shifts so I have a lazy afternoon and time to knit. Clue 3 from SOTSii is out so I was looking forward to knitting some of it. I picked up my work and then spotted a mistake. If you look closely it can be seen in the photo. Top left hand side as you look at the photo. 2 holes are out of line. It is now fixed but I have not got on with clue 3 as I hoped. Never mind, I am loving this KAL.

I am also progressing with the cotton bedspread. I am doing this for a friend who started it but feels unable to finish it. It is an Annie Cole pattern but I have altered the way I am knitting it. It should be knitted in triangles but I am knitting 4 triangles at the same time using the magic loop method on a circular needle. I then use three needle cast off to join the squares.


My friend had started as triangles but as she had only completed two full ones and one part one I pulled them back and started again. It is a little tricky at the beginning with such a small number of stitches but it soon becomes easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home