paraknit

Sunday 10 February 2008

Knitting

A luxury of a lie in this morning! I have finished four early shifts (getting up at 5) and have a night shift tonight so I put a load of washing in and then had a cup of tea in bed. I didn't stay long though because I wanted to finish clue 3 of my stole. Not a good photo as I am still in my dressing gown and there is a frost outside. This is taken in the front room with a flash so the colour is not accurate. I would love to start clue 4 but must do some fitness training and housework first. Perhaps I will get some done in my rest period this afternoon.

I am also trying to knit a "monkee" but at the moment that just looks like a bundle of wool. I am thinking of stuffing him with wheat to make a wheat hot bottle. Not sure if it will work though.

Housework, here we come !

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home