paraknit

Friday 15 February 2008

Knitting at Last!

Well I finally finished my 7 long shifts and managed to fit some knitting in. I finished clue 4 of SOTOii just in time for the next clue which I have just printed off. I am really enjoying this knitting. Perhaps I should print off all my patterns in installments because it makes me much more disciplined!

This will, apparently, make a knitted "monkee", but I am not entirely convinced at the moment. Not quite sure what it looks like at the moment. I will knit the eye patch next and then attempt to stuff it before I decide whether to make the arms and legs.



Not a very good picture I am afraid but this is the wool that I have chosen from my stash for the "Mystic Light" knitalong shawl which will be starting as the SOTSii finishes. It is some wool which I bought in New Zealand when i travelled there last year. It is a mixture which includes 40%possum and 60% wool. Not sure how it will knit up, will just have to wait and see.
As I have a day off today we decided to go to Wimbourne Minster to see what the market is like. Unfortunately I was not that impressed. It is a long way from the town centre and not as big as I expected. It was a nice trip down though and we had a pleasant lunch.
A few jobs to finish, dinner to cook, and then an evening of knitting to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home