paraknit

Sunday 15 November 2009

Local Walk

I have decided that the reason that I use this blog less than I should is because I like blogs with photos in and I take so long to put photos here from my camera. Today though was such a beautiful day and I have been stuck inside because of horrible weather and a bad cold/cough thing that I went for a walk along the canal with my camera.



This is the picture as I set off from home and it shows how
close the river is. My house is next to this one.
I couldn't believe how blue the sky was after yesterday.





This is looking towards Bath and is a hill called Brassknocker.

And this is the local railway station- no longer a station but is lived in. You would not normally see the river in this view as it should be much lower but it is in flood at the moment.

This was on the way back to home and it is too small to see the village in the distance but it does show how blue the sky was for the whole walk.

I also did some knitting this afternoon but Photos will have to wait as it has taken me ages just to get this few in place!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home