paraknit

Sunday 21 September 2008

Sunny Afternoon

Finished a night shift this morning and had a sleep and then sat in the sun this afternoon doing some knitting. Made some progress on my Viking Socks. The colour is not accurate as the sun was very bright.






Have spent some time this summer trying to master spinning. These are some of my first attempts. The natural colours are spun straight from a fleece and the multi coloured was pre- prepared. I am not very happy with these skeins but I am improving and I am going on a course in November to get some help. I would love to be able to spin wool to knit socks. One day perhaps ?!






This is another of the characters that I met on Friday. I was wearing a black tee shirt which is the colour some of the keepers wear and he thought I was going to feed him. He ran over to see me but I had to disappoint him.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home