paraknit

Friday 4 April 2008

Mystic Light 2

Not a very good photo but I have finished Clue 2 of Mystic Light. This is a lovely pattern but I am still not sure about my choice of wool. It knits up quite quickly and so far I have not had to "Tink or Frog". The clue only came out Wednesday and I finished it last night. Today the new clue for Secret of Bad Nauheim came out so this afternoon I will be working on that before my night shift.


This is another project I have just started and it is very easy knitting for the car trips. It is going to be a modular sweater and the design is taken from "Second Thoughts" by Pat Ashforth and Steve Plummer. (One day I will be able to do links to these mentions! ) The idea is that you knit 4 of these squares and then do some finishing bits. I will keep you updated on my progress and it will all become clear! I am using two large cones of natural coloured wool that I bought in a charity shop.

Not sure how much knitting will be accomplished next week as I am working 6 shifts, we are collecting our camper van, and as the weather is getting better I need to start work on my greenhouses and vegetable garden. Never mind, at least I never have time to get bored!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home