paraknit

Friday 7 March 2008

Day Out

Finished Clue 7 tonight of SOTSii in time to photograph it and enter it in the competition. I am actually on schedule this week and the deadline has been extended by 24 hours! Photographed it inside because I will not have time tomorrow. I am going to an "End of School "event at a school I used to teach in. A new school has been built so we are saying farewell to the old one. I am then playing hockey so it will be dark again by the time I get home. I am also playing in a veteran's hockey tournament on Sunday so by Sunday night I will not be able to walk.



We went out for the day today, down to the south coast. I needed some knitting that I don't need to look at for the journey so I cast this on. It is a sock with some wool I bought in New Zealand. The colours in real life are much more spectacular than the photo shows. We had a lovely day out, down in Lymington. The sun shone - it was a cold wind though - and we watched the sea and wandered round the town.

My other excitement this weekend was the buying of a camper van. We have been thinking about it for a while and went out yesterday to a dealer and saw one that we - my husband and I ! - both fell in love with, so we put a deposit down and we will collect it in April. No money left now so will have to knit from my stash!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home