paraknit

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Monkee!


Another awful photo but at least it shows progress on monkee. I have filled him with wheat so he can be used as a hot bottle or he works well as a doorstop. No legs yet, I wanted to see if he looked anything like a monkee first. This is a first attempt, someone at work wants one so I had to practise first.
Not much progress on my SOTSii shawl, none on Dem Fischer sin Fru, and I have signed up for two more! They do not start yet though so I can always dream of some FOs!!
I am in the middle of my shifts at the moment, just about to go on to nights and am suffering with a cold and cough. The shifts always seem twice as long when I don't feel 100%. Never mind, this set of shifts, one more set and then some more leave. It is the end of the leave year and so I have to use up the rest of my days. Perhaps some knitting time and even time to improve my poor spinning skills. (More dreams!!)

3 Comments:

  • Hi Judy,

    Thanks for your mail. Your monkee is looking great! If a little lacking in the leg department ;)

    Watch out though .... they are addictive - once you've finished that one for your friend you'll want one for yourself .... and then another .... and another ....

    You have been warned!

    :)

    By Blogger Monkee Maker, At Tuesday, February 19, 2008  

  • You spin too? Do you have a wheel? Here in Sault Ste. Marie, MI it is a nice -7 F this morning, Brrrr!

    By Blogger fairy godmother, At Wednesday, February 20, 2008  

  • That little monkey is so cute!!!!! You do know what he is thinking don't you? "You did what? Two more? Have you lost your ever loving mind?" I'm there with ya girl. Your SOTSii looks great as well.

    By Blogger Peggy, At Sunday, February 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home