paraknit

Friday 29 February 2008

Colour Change !!

This is my progress on my SOTSii and for the first time I photographed it hanging up. I knew there was a colour change but did not realise it was so obvious. When the stole is lying on a sheet you can not see the colour change. I will overdye when I have finished but that sometimes makes it worse. You can not see the line when wearing the stole.



This is a close up. The next clue is now out and I am on leave so I can keep up this week and knit on some of my other works in progress. We were going to see our son who is out in France for the ski season but we could not get accommodation that we could afford. We will probably take him and his girlfriend away for a few days when he finishes.

We are going to take this opportunity to look for a camper van. I have wanted one since spending three weeks in one in New Zealand. We will be going up North to a company that imports Toyotas, so I will have loads of time to knit on the journey.

1 Comments:

  • Your stole is gorgeous!!!! I'm sure it will overdye fine and probably not even noticeable to anyone but you. And oh how I envy your location. I love Europe.

    By Blogger Peggy, At Friday, February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home