paraknit

Wednesday 19 March 2008

Long time no post !

It has been a long time since I managed to post but I have been busy at work, we have had more flooding and I have been to the frog pond several times.Despite all this, I have now finished the SOTSii and here is a picture of it laid out in the sun with the male swan "helping".


This is another picture of it inside on the landing. The colour does not look so good but the pattern shows more clearly.

I have also been swatching for the next KAL I have joined which starts on Friday. I was originally going to use the coloured wool but I think the white linen will show the pattern better. It will probably be used as a table covering when it is finished. I like using shawls on a table to show them off.

I am still plodding along with my lace bedspread, several socks and will have to sort out the Rowan summer top I started last year and never finished, oh, and prepare for the other Kal I am due to start next week - Mystic Light. Apart from all that I am working all Easter weekend and when the garden dries out I need to sort that out.

3 Comments:

  • Oh my goodness! Your SOTSII is absolutely beeyouuuuutiful.

    I was too late to sign up (shame on me). See you in Bad Nauheim!

    By Blogger BammerKT, At Wednesday, March 19, 2008  

  • Your stole is beautiful!!!!

    By Blogger Peggy, At Thursday, March 20, 2008  

  • Your stole is beautiful. I have the pattern but haven't started. Moving house and family issues have delayed my knitting.......LOL...... I love your idea about using stoles on the table. What a nice way to show them off.
    I am also doing Mystic light and will hopefully keep up on that one. See you on the list.

    By Blogger spinquilt, At Friday, March 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home