paraknit

Sunday 15 November 2009

Walk and Knit

This is just experimenting to see if I can do photos any quicker and get them in the right place.
This was the continuation of my walk this morning, and as you can see, I was obsessed by the blue sky.I was trying to show here the beautiful tree colours against the sky.

This is the start of yet another knitting project. The blue, plain merino wool was bought for me 26 years ago by Roger. He was working in Denmark and thought it would be a lovely present for me. I loved it but did not know what to knit. I kept getting it out, admiring it but then would put
it away again. I didn't want to make socks but couldn't imagine me in a jumper in it. Finally today I saw a pattern I liked and cast on. The other yarn that goes with it is Drops Fabel and as you can see it is multi coloured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home